Ingredients:4 medium size zucchini, halved lengthwise, then halve these two pieces lengthwise, then halve these for pieces widthwise.
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4" piece ginger minced or grated
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
1 small baby Vadalia onion
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp paprika powder
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup cilantro chopped
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil on medium heat. When oil is heated add ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add cumin seeds and after 30 seconds add onions.
3. After onions have turned golden brown added remaining spices and 1/2 the cilantro.
4. After 30 seconds add the water and mix well. Then add the zucchini, and cook about 5-7 minutes and make sure all ingredients are well incorporated.
5. Garnish with the remainder of the cilantro